Friday 27 April 2012

My Best Holiday


It was Khmer new year and i am going to China to visit their royal palace and the great wall and eat some of their traditional food and know some of their cultural. For 10 days i visit their and i am having fun with my family. On the first day i am in Beijing which is one of the capital city of China. and unfortunately Chinese government don't allowed us to serve the social network and its a bit bored because me and my sister are all in the hotel and our parents were doing their business job. On the second day we are in the royal palace and try to understand some of their traditional information. After that we are going to eat the king traditional food and its about 20 kind of food and i don't remembered it LOLX. and we all enjoy the day. On the third day we are going to visit the tea farms and then we are going to the GREAT WALL of the China. On the fourth days we are on the train to Shanghai for about 6hours from Beijing to Shanghai. Even its a bit boring but its fun. On the Fifth day we are going to the Knife company. and we are all enjoyed all days I know there will be 5 more days but its a bit boring to write and i am sorry to says this, ROFL. Thanks to the readers to read my Little post!!! xD

 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sonty - this holiday sounds awesome. I've always dreamed of visiting the Great Wall... Did you take lots of photographs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI teacher. oh. maybe one day you will have the chance to go there and of course i took a lots of the photos.Anyway thx so much teacher.. :)

      Delete
  2. haha i think the author has a good sense of humour! go lilo and stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sonti!!

    It was great reading your post!
    As you, I would love to learn more about Chinese culture! I will love to go one day!

    Greetings from Paula
    -from Colombia-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm excuse me my name isn't sonti its Sonty lolz im joking. Thank for reading Paula. yeah i hope you could go to visit there some day. :)

      Delete
  4. Sounds great, Sonti.

    My father and my brother have been to the Great Wall of China and tell me it's fantastic. Fingers crossed I'll get to see it soon, too!

    All the best, Gavin in Germany.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe Thanks.

      and hope you will be there somedays. :)

      Delete
  5. That is great.i want to see it too!

    ReplyDelete