Friday 18 May 2012

LIFE ON THE DESERTED ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I were on a deserted island I would build a castle,and I would raise a goat,cow,dog,and cats,so i can have fun with them while I am bored,and I would grow some rice and some fruit,I will learn how to discover a life on a deserted island,and I'll go fishing for some fish,and I'll dig a hole for saving the water when raining,so I can drink water whenever I want even there isn't any fresh water.I will also raise a parrot,and I'll give him a name called "POLL",because I think it's a good name for a parrot.And the only thing that I still worry is the "SAVAGES",I scare that they will come and kill me,but I still have a secret place where I have kept all the valuable things that I have like money,coin,gold,and many other valuable things,but I would like to live in a normal life than living on a deserted island.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you've worked out the key things for a good life on a desert island, but I agree, a normal life on the land is probably better, it could get boring quite quickly if your only friend is a parrot.

    ReplyDelete