Friday 18 May 2012

If i were the leader of the world.

If i were the leader of the world

If all people in the world was decided me to be the leader of the world, First of all I would do is:I will make the world become peace and make the world safe, too.I won't make them disappointed on me.I will do all the best to make the world become better and better all year.

From one year to one year I will make all countries connect to each other and very close to each other too.And I will make the world don't have war anymore just have only safe.
I would focus on improving education in third world countries, Allowing these children an opportunity to have a first world education by sending out teachers from first world countries. The children from poverty stricken politically corrupt countries of the world are the future. When you see their relatives fleeing and placing extra strains on other countries resources it's kinda like trying to rescue someone who is drowning and in the process the savior drowns also. It starts with the children of the world. That is the only hope for the planet. It will be a long drawn out process but the children are the future. We need to educate them about what has gone wrong eg Pollution..Wars, Corrupt Governments, Animal Extinctions due to loss of habitat, Population Growth etc...and how we can slowly rebuild and salvage what we once had. Trying to change people suddenly will never work its a very slow drawn out process. Kinda like working from the ground up.
I will tell them to learn more languages beside our own language and the culture too.Try to learn other culture if they can too.It will make them know more and more in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you would do a very good job being leader of the world!

    ReplyDelete