Friday 18 May 2012

Magic Carpet

  Hello every one! Nice to meet you again. Today i would like to tell you about " If i have a Magic Carpet where should i will go ". I think that if i have a Magic Carpet i would like to travel around the world. If i can go i want my family to go with me, because i love my family very much. But right now i don't think about it because i have try to study as well, so i think it too bad.The weather on the sky is good and you can see the beautiful view as well. I wish every one will have a Magic Carpet as soon as well. Wish all of you write a fantastic blog. Good Luck, Bye!                                                                                                                                             Lyda!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to have a magic carpet! Which countries would you like to fly to?

    ReplyDelete