Friday 18 May 2012

When I am happy:)!

 My mom said when I was 3 years old I was a very happy boy.I always laugh and play a lot.This is my first time to go to kindergarten school because this is my first time that I wasn't stay near my mom so I cried and asking for my mom.But  just two day I wasn't cry anymore because I had a lot of friend.I liked to play with them,also they were friendly.In study time we talked and played a lot so the teacher always angry at us.When my parents came to picked me I was very happy and I always asking my parents to buy anything to eat or play,when they said NO!!!!! I cried until they buy it for me.I was a very silly boy,though.But when I went to primary school I wasn't silly anymore I was a very good boy.I followed my parents and teacher.My dad bought a bike for me for the prize of my good study result.I got a lot of friend and they were very naughty they always laugh at me and trip me up.I always have fun until now.       

2 comments:

  1. Hey Oudam - it's good to be a good student, so don't worry about it :) Your English is really great, and I always enjoy reading your posts. Keep up the good work and have fun at the same time! Enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete