Thursday 26 April 2012

My amazing weekend @ Siem Reap


Last weekend,I went to SIEMREAP for a holiday with my whole family.We went there by car through national road 6.On the way I saw many interesting places  and I had taken some photograph too.When we arrived there we're very tired so we have to find a hotel for a rest and finally we just found a big hotel.In there it have a large swimming pool, a delicious khmer restaurant and comfortable bedroom.Next day we  went to visit  Banteay srei temple and Kulen mountain national park and we went to see ANGKOR WAT temple and we went back to the hotel.In that night we went to see a pub street.There 's a lot of people there and I ate a yummy Australia steak.In the next day we travel to BANTEAY MEANCHEY  province, my dad's hometown.In the afternoon we went to Soun sner chon-bot park. Everybody had enjoyed it.When I came back to Phnom Penh I' so sad because I don't want to come back home.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - this sounds like an amazing holiday, Oudam! I really liked Kulen waterfall. Did you swim?

    ReplyDelete