Friday 27 April 2012

An amazing experience in Sihanoukville

My name is Linna.In Khmer new year I went to Sihanouk ville with my family.I went there for 4 hour.It is an   unforgettable day in my life.I swam with my sisters and my cousin, IT is very fun.I am ate alot of crab.  In evening i ate some traditional food in resturant.Then I want to a hotel It is very comfortable.In morning i want home with happy feeling.Bye see u.                                                                                                  

3 comments:

  1. This beach looks amazing, Linna! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Linna,
    it sounds like your holiday in Sihanouk ville was just like your essay: short and sweet. I hope you will have more opportunities to visit such a nice place!

    ReplyDelete