Friday 27 April 2012

Beautiful sunny day

In 31 December 2010, I was going to the Sihanouk Ville. I go to the beach and played water polo with my family. We are very happy with the beautiful sunny day. The weather is very cool and water is cool too. Then I played the water with my sister. And then we went to the Koh Russey by boat. When we ride the boat we saw lot of fish are jumped up and down in the sea it's very beautiful sea fish that I never saw it before. When we arrived to the Koh Russey, I was wearing a beautiful swimsuit and I went to swam in the sea it's very cool. At 3:45, I went to ate lunch with my family. It's very delicious. When we ate already we went back to the hotel. And the beautiful sunny day is END. I alway missed that place all the time.  

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great to swim with the fish - Little Mermaid! :)

    ReplyDelete