Friday 27 April 2012

My amazing experience to Preah Vihear

Hi! My name is Morokot. I want to tell you about my unforgettable experience to  Preah Vihear. It really great to  spend time with family travel to there. In the evening my family and I traveled Preah Vihear and arrived in the morning. When we had climbed to summit of the mountain we could saw it foggy incredible temples and felt cool so all of my family members wore jacket or sweater for kept ourselves warm. The foggy made us feel like we at the heaven. I really enjoy this holiday. I feel happy because I like to spend time with my family.     

6 comments:

  1. Hi Morokot. Your holiday sounds amazing. I've always wanted to visit this temple. It's very far from Phnom Penh, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Morokot! Your pics from Preah Vihear look amazing. The temple buildings are both beautiful and mysterious at the same time. I bet seeing them on a foggy day is something you will never forget.

    Happy travels!
    Mark
    New York NY USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great description of an amazing place! I know, nature can do some pretty interesting things. Lucky for those who get to experience it. I think the best combination, however, is if you can see it together with wonderful human constructions, such as old buildings or temples. So in this sense, you were double lucky.

    I hope you'll see many more beautiful scenes of nature and culture.

    David
    Budapest, Hungary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Morokot, those pictures are really nice! I don't know if you will understand this but I'm starting to get "itchy feet" now... maybe your teacher will be able to explain to you!

    Gavin in Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing experience indeed. Spending time with your family is priceless.

    I look forward to reading more on your blog.

    Neal
    Princeton, NJ, USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Morokot,

    my name is Zsófi. I only read about your holiday, but it is fantastic. The pictures are amazing.

    Zsófi

    Vecsés, Hungary

    ReplyDelete