Thursday 26 April 2012

Awesome holiday in Sihanoukville.

Last year in the Khmer new year I went to Sihanouk villi with my friends and my family,all of  us went there by bus.when we to their we had lot of fun and at Sihanouk villi have one Zoo and all of us were very happy went we arrived  to Sihanouk Zoo and we saw lot of animals in the Zoo like Tiger,monkey,snake and some lot animals at there. At the evening we want to beach and had lot of food to ate and when we were finish eating all of us going to swim in water and we were happy when playing in water all my friends and my family. At night we went to Hotel and have a sleep. At the morning all of us went to ate breakfast at the beach and we all play at there only at the morning and at the afternoon we all arrived home and we all hope we will have a fantastic holidays like this year at the next year.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm jealous. This sounds like an amazing holiday, Sambath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry that I say that by Alex!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your picture is beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete