Friday 27 April 2012

My amazing holiday

                                                                  MY AMAZING HOLIDAY



            Last years it was amazing holiday i went to Sihanoukville with my family and my friend. When we went there i was fun.We went to the beach, at there i eat a yummy sea food and swim with my friend and my family. I'm  really happy and fun.when afternoon i finish there and went to hotel altogether.Then we go have a dinner and we go to bed. At last at the morning we weak up and take a bath.Then we go to have a breakfast with my family and friend, it was yum..>< and go to the beach again.And at the afternoon we went back home..

2 comments:

  1. Sihanoukville looks beautiful. Was the weather like in your picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The place looks amazing - Have added it to my long list of places I want to see.

    Chris P - London, England

    ReplyDelete