Friday 27 April 2012

My Birthday Party

Hey!!
In our life people will think that the wedding day is the most exciting day it is the unforgettable day but the second exciting day after that is our BIRTHDAY.
Birthday is the day when we a party with friends and family, the day that got a lot of gift or presents, the day that have fun and the day that makes us old too!!!!!!!!!
And this is about something at my birthday party. For maybe 2 weeks ago that was in my birthday and i am 14year old. My family, my friends and i are in the big party. We all were very happy because we eating pizza, chicken, soup and coke. And we were dancing lot of famous song. I was so very happy because that i got lot of gift from them.Finally when the party nearly end the it was the fantastic is we have a big firework.

3 comments:

  1. You had fireworks! That must have been spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pizza! What is your favourite pizza topping?

    Adrian, Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mm! I like Hawaiian and cheese and what about you?

      Delete