Friday 27 April 2012

My holiday life on KNY

  My happy Holiday life on KNY 2days 1night....!!!
On khmer new year my family had planed to go to some where...I and my youngest sister was planed to go to Sihanouk Ville Because some of our best friends were going there too...and we wanted to meet each other at there to had a great memories and took some photo together, too.After that I and my sister were telling our parents to go to The beaches at Sihanouk Ville.And then our parents were decided to go there too.We were happy to hear that...
Finally, the day that we going to have a nice holiday were coming...we were got up at 5...we were preparing our clothes and something that we were going to take to there, too...On that day I and my youngest sister weren't sit with our parents car...we were sit with our oldest sister and her husband and our nephew car...On the way we were having a lot of fun we were telling something to us that made us laughing together, we were taking a lot of photo together...
Finally, we arrived there we so happy and having a lot of fun together too...We were eating a lot of sea food at there it so yummy..:))))...at there i and my sister were met our friend together we were taking photo together and having fun too...Finally, the sun-soaked was coming I and my youngest sister were sit on the sand on the beach and were looking at the beautiful sun-soaked together...after that the rain was coming we were run to our place that we sit...so unlucky our parents were going back home because they so busy with there business...but we were enjoying that holiday too...at night we were going out to ate something at place eating and then we were going to another beach we were going to 2-3 beach at there...we were taking a lot of photo and were enjoy it too...then we were going to the mart to bought something like toothbrush our snack and something else...n after that we were going back to the hotel, we were having plan to go to the club night at there but unlucky my nephew wasn't sleep so we were stayed at the hotel whole night...
Finally, the beautiful sun-soaked at morning were coming so we need to got up early and went to eat something and then we continued our trip to Bokor Mountain...we were looking a beautiful view on the way and took some photo too...Finally we arrived at that mountain we were getting a lot of fresh air and beautiful day in afternoon too...we were going to see and visited many place on the mountain too...and after that we were so hungry so we were finding place to eat something at there...we were enjoy our holiday and getting a lot of photo to back home too...but we weren't getting back home yet we were continued to Nataya resort at Kompot province too...we were eating something there and enjoy our sun-soaked again at theat beach too...
Our holiday was ended...we were so tired and we were getting back home and we arrived at Phnom Penh we were going to had a nice dinner too but our parents said that we so tired so we canceled it...My holiday with my family were ended we were enjoyed it...we will have a great great time like that on another holiday...:DDD

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Great post, Srey Pich. Your holiday sounds like so much fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just spent WAY too much time in the sun this weekend myself. I went away on a trip, lost my long sleeve tshirt, and forgot to pack any sun cream. I'm so red...but it was worth it :)

    Sam (from New Zealand, living in Vietnam)

    ReplyDelete