Friday 27 April 2012

AN AMAZING HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My last holiday with my family is a trip to Sihanoukville.I have spend many holiday time there,but what i think is i still love it and always enjoy it every time.That place is the beautiful place,and unforgettable place and time in my whole life.I always remember when i am enjoy the time at the beach at Sihanoukville with my family at about 5.25 P.M.,I saw a sun-soaked beach,and it is very beautiful,and also another unforgettable time too.I'll never forget that time,and the funniest thing at that day is,when my sister and me swim farther and farther than my brother and sister and my cousin,I saw my sister skirt is floating on the water and that is so funny. After swimming,we have some supper we have many delicious food like crab,octopus,fish,and many other sea food i love all the food and thing there.We also bought some souvenir like necklaces,rings,and many other things.I wish that I can visit that place forever.I still love it and can't forget it in my entire life.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like an amazing holiday! I bet your sister's skirt looked funny in the water!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!
      That's an amazing holiday ,and it's really funny.

      Delete
  2. Your post makes me so hungry, I love seafood! Sihanoukville looks beautiful.
    It is very cold in England and the food is boring! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish you can eat as many seafood as you want,if you have a chance!
      ;)

      Delete