Friday 27 April 2012

my holiday in Singapore

                              About m,y holiday


My plan for holiday is go to singapore.i go with my family and i ride by airplan to go to sangapore.and the amazing thing when i go there there are have alot of building at singapore and the fantasting bathroom the bathroom is made from glass and the traffic at singapore the people should have rule at traffic when red u stop
when yellow u wait when green u can go this is the traffic rule at singapore before i went to singapore i went
to kolalampore this city is in singapore to when i go to kolalampore there have alot of people live and have
train and subway too.the amazing thing at kolalampore is rope train when i ride this i was so excited when i stop
ride my hair is carry.

6 comments:

  1. The bathroom is made of glass...? Can everyone see you....? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. rope trains sound exciting! like a rollercoaster :)

    -Adrian, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. YO YO -- VERY NICE -

    STANZIN

    Himalaya, India

    ReplyDelete
  4. Singapore is amazing, but Phnomh Penh is even better - it's one of my favourite places in the world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....even though I can't spell Phnom Penh.... sorry :)

      Delete
  5. I would also love to go to Singapore! Maybe I will try within the next twelve months!

    Gavin in Germany.

    ReplyDelete