Thursday 26 April 2012

An Amazing Holiday

  Hello every one! My name is Lyda. Today i would like to tell you about an amazing experience. Last month, i went to Kom Pong Sam with my family. We went there by car. We go there for two days. On that day, we left home at about 7:00 am and arrived at may be 10:30 am, than we went to rent the hotel. When we put some thing at there already we went to the beach to have lunch and we played a water at there. Me and my sibling played the water together, it's very glad. When we played the water finish, my family and I had dinner together then we went to bed because we have to get up early. The next day, we went to visit some places and we went back home.

2 comments:

  1. Great writing, Lyda! I'm so happy that we could save it :) This sounds like a great holiday with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot teacher. I think that i will go there again.

    ReplyDelete