Thursday 3 May 2012

OGGY AND THE COCKCROACH

Everyday, Only on Sunday, I always watching TV in channel "CN". And I always saw my favorite story is "OGGY and the COCKCROACH". It's very funny and it always make me to laugh. I'm very happy, when I saw that story. And about this story I don't know who is the actor or main actress is?? because this story sometime the winner are cockcroach and sometime the winner is oggy. But I think may be the cockcroach because it's always won the oggy alot. The setting is in U.S.A. The special effects are the cockcroach is in the OGGY's stomach and it's walking around the stomach... . The ending is the cockcroach are coming out of the OGGY's stomach.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is funny because my nickname is OGGY. But this OGGY looks like he is funnier than I am! I would LOVE to watch this cartoon!

    Oksana ( Oggy) from Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i like this story too because it very funny

      Delete