Thursday 7 June 2012

My Dream House

I will buy a very very massive house. There are a hundred rooms in my house and outside my house is a pool. In my neighborhood, there are many cool cars and many of plants. In my room, I have a massive bed, my bed is about two thousands dollars. In my bed room I also have wardrobe, snooker, table tennis, cupboard, book shelves, stool, cushion, rug, lamp, frames, wallpapers, a chest of drawers, television, computer, air condition and wooden floor. On my walls, there are many pictures and many of my paintings. In my house, there are 8 of us. They are my grandfather, my grandmother, my uncle, my aunt, my mom, my dad, my cousin, my brother and me. I share my room with my cousin and my brother. My walls are painted in black. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lundy - wowowow! $2000 for a bed? I hope it's going to be an amazing bed..... Maybe with a built-in computer to wake you up in the morning, and play music, and serve you breakfast....?

    ReplyDelete