Thursday 7 June 2012

My dream house













MY    DREAM    HOUSE


My dream house is sea house because when I grow up I want to study abroad and after I'm going  to be a gold seller so my house I would like to live near the sea. In Cambodia's bay is very beautiful and the sea is the best sea blue in south east Asia. When I have  a lot of money I will buy some land near the Oucherteal's bay and then I'm going to make a white house because the sea water is blue and my house is white color so it's very beautiful .
But I need to have a house in Phnom Penh  for my trading . On Sunday or in my free time I will be back this house and play the the funny game or other sport with family at that time. I love this house and I hope I will done my dream at the future.   

2 comments:

  1. Hey Soley - your grammar is getting much better. Well done! Your house sounds really amazing, too. I think if you're going to be a gold trader, you'll be able to have many houses!!!! Good luck....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete