Thursday 7 June 2012

My dream house


       If i could build my dream house, I would build it in the suburb and have the house painted white color and with red roof red roof and three rooms and two floors and i will have a backyard with a swimming pool. My first floor would be the living rooms, dining room, and kitchen. My second floor would be bathrooms and three bed rooms. I would plant something in my backyard. They are tomatoes, potatoes,  and one apple tree. I would share my rooms with my best friend and visitors. I would have some pets too! And that pet would be two rabbits, two hamsters, three fishes, and a friendly dog.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Saddhawath - it sounds like your house would be very lively, especially with all those animals! I really like the idea of having fruit and vegetables growing in your garden. I hope one day your dream will come true!

    ReplyDelete