Thursday 7 June 2012

My dreamhouse$.


My dream house is a very big house that has everything in it.If I could build my  dream house I would build It in a peaceful and nice street by the riverside or lakeside or seaside that has 6 modern bedroom with big balconies ,7 nice bathroom. with hot bathtubs,two beautiful comfortable living rooms  with wooden floor , big stairs, a modern kitchen with a big dining table and wooden chairs,a picturesque big garden with a swing or a slide.It has lots of special features like a big nice swimming pool,a water park with high a big slide,a comfortable gym, a disco bar with nice loud music, an excited games room and a 4D cinema with scary or comedy movies. This is my own dream house that I would build when I have a lot of money $ in the future.THIS IS WHAT I WISH FOR.

3 comments:

  1. You writing is getting REALLY good, Oudam! Well done! Your dream house sounds amazing. I hope you'll invite us all when you've built it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete