Thursday 7 June 2012

My beautiful dream house

Hello every body and hello teacher! Nice to meet all of you again every one. I'm happy that we can do the blog again. Today i would like to do a blog about '' My beautiful dream house ''. 
  My whole house has a lot of rooms ( like: living room, bed room, dinning room, kitchen, etc. ). I don't have a garden in my house. My neighbours who live near me are all kind and can help us when we have big or small problems. In our street is noisy in the afternoon and peaceful at night, it's very lively . The room that i like to spend the most time in is in my bed room because in my bed room there is a book case, so i would like stay in to read the book or do homework at there. In my bed room, i have a lamp, a book case, a drawer, a clock, etc.on my walls, there are a lot of picture frimes. I share my room with my sister. My family lived there for five years. I used to have any pets before, but now don't have.
  I wish i could had a beautiful dream house that have a garden, a swimming pool, a gym and have any pet also.That all my writting today. I wish every one have a good dream house. Good luck, bye!
  
  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lyda - your house sounds lovely. I also used to spend a lot of time in my room with my books. I love reading - it's like going on a holiday! Well done - keep it up.

    ReplyDelete