Friday 8 June 2012

My amazing house

Today I want to tell you about my dream house that I want to have it so much. I think that, when you read this post about my dream house you would like to stay in my dream house so much. My dream house is bigger than my school and I want to live in this house with all my families because I want to live lively. In front of this house, I would like to have a big swimming pool and a big garden and I would like to put too much flowers, some swings and slides, a small waterfall from the mountain. If I would live in this house, I want to have many good neighbours near my house. And I want the street is very lively. And I would like to spend the most time in my bedroom because I can do something that I want to do. I want all my families to live in this house forever. I would like to feed many pets. It has dogs, cats, rabbits... . When I feed all of this pets, I would like to make a few small houses to keep my pets here. If I would build this house already now, I will make a big party at my house because it so hard to build and have it and I think it very expensive. In my bed room, I would like to have a big bed, two pillows, much picturesque, a wardrobe, two bookshelfs, a lamp, a wallpaper, an amazing bathroom, a desk, a computer, a chair to make me easy for studying. And my favourite things in my room is my lovely computer.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an amazing place, I would definitely want to stay in a place like that! I particularly like how you will have some special houses for all your pets too.

    Chris P, London - England

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete