Friday 8 June 2012

My amazing dream house

Hi! it's me again. I'm Morokot. If I could have a good job and make lots of money I would build my own dream house. My dream house would be big and painted with light blue color. It would be in the middle of the city in Cambodia. My dream house would have two floors. At my back yard I would have a swimming pool. My house I would plant lots of plants and flowers in my garden because it would make a lot of fresh air also swing and play ground and feed two dog. At the basement of my house I would build a garage, living room, dining room, home theater, kitchen and playing room. At my first floor I would build 5 bedrooms and 3 small room with an en-suited bathroom, a library, staff room, and balcony. Especially I also want to have friendly honest and sharing neighbors and a peaceful street.

1 comment:

  1. wow!I want to live in this house too because it very amazing

    ReplyDelete