Thursday 7 June 2012

My Real house


My Real house ... there are 8 rooms and I live in room number 4. I live with my family and my Aunt at my house. there is 1 garden. my parent's room has a big balcony. Near by there are a lot of  people and My neighbors are  very friendly and when we have a big party my neighbor always help at the party.  my street is very lively because is have a lot of market and mini mart at there so i can every thing that I want to buy. In my room I was spend a lot of time in my room because I was study and play computer.  there are 3 rooms in my are never use because there is no people in my house there are my parent, my aunt my sister in the house. I and My family has live her for 30years. I 2 pet there are dogs they live in my house at the garden. my house 1 year 2 big party because my family just do the party for happy. in my bedroom there have 1 bed,1 table,1 chair,1 TV , 1 computer 1 wardrobe and favorite thing in room is my computer........ 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sambath - it sounds like you live on a really lively street! It must be noisy but also fun. Do your neighbours have children who are the same age as you?

    ReplyDelete