Sunday 10 June 2012

My Dream House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I always dream of my future house ,and I know that everybody dream house is modern and huge ,but my dream house doesn't have to be so big just big enough for my family ,and not so modern .Everybody wants to have a modern houses ,and everybody haves different feelings and I think anywhere is great for anything .I want to live on the mountain ,so I can watch the view of the sunset everyday while eating dinner ,and have a romantic dinner with y family that will be wonderful .I will build 8 bed rooms ,and their are 1 en-suite bathroom in each ,and 2 outside ,dinner room ,living room ,sport room ,laundry room ,kitchen ,and I will design my house with many modern furniture for the kitchen ,bedroom ,and especially the living room .Also a swimming pool ,and a gazebo outside ,and also a car park.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love gazebos. I particularly enjoyed that detail. Also, I admire your commitment to building a home where your family can be happy and content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    Yes of course I am happy,when my family happy!
    :)

    ReplyDelete