Sunday 10 June 2012

My elegant Dream House

My elegant Dream House
My dream house is just a simple one that I prefer for my family. My dream house that I prefer to have:Must have 6bedrooms including 6bathroom, Book room, Living room, gym, Swimming pool, KTV, Dining room, 3D room, Garden, Kitchen room,Dance room,laundry room,clothing room,...etc. 
My dream house would be near the beach that has a great view of the ocean or beach , has a fresh air, a bit quite but not too much.
In my bedroom must has one Television,PC,Radio,bathroom,furniture,...etc.About the living room I prefer to have white color with white furniture that have television,karaoke...etc.In my gym room must have a lot of gym equipments.And about my garden must have many kind of flowers that has a really great look and has colorful too.About my dream house again must have 6floors that has an elevator.It was easy for my family.And comfortable, too.On each floors of my house must be rug on it.And on each walls must be a wallpaper that has a really nice color or picture or decoration.In the book room(library) there are many kind of books.By the way, It isn't just a khmer book, It must have an english book,comic book,chinese book,Thai book...etc.That all is my dream house that I prefer to have.:))))))))))

1 comment:

  1. This is very descriptive! I really get a very clear idea of what your dream home would be like. The library, in particular, sounds very impressive.

    ReplyDelete