Sunday 10 June 2012

My dream house

                                             
My dream house
  My dream house is a modern house. If I could build my dreaming house I would build it near the sea because near sea it have fresh air so i feel fresh. My house have 8 rooms with 8 bathroom and a very big swimming pool. I would build a big living room and a perfect kitchen and very big sauna room.And very big garden and have many flowers. In my room it have an en-suite bathroom and a big modern bed with 3D television and cool air conditioner.  designed my own living room and my room. In living room i would put a big sofa with a cute rug and  cushion. The spacial in house is a big swimming pool and  big garden. If i have lot of money i would build my dreaming house.

2 comments:

  1. You are right, I think, that there is something especially refreshing about breathing in the salty air of the sea. Also, I have never been inside a house that has eight bathrooms, but your description has captured my imagination. Your dream house sounds very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, I am posting from Thailand.

      Delete