Friday 4 May 2012

My favorite movie is  Kung Fu Panda . I like it and I like to watch this movie every my free time. When this movie began to shell i bought in the Soriya market in world of CD shop. Kung fu panda it talk about the skill of china fighter is famous and is my dream . My sister always like and watch with me. My idea I think is teach people to respect the all teacher and show about the Ultimate skill of Kung Fu . One day in the high mountain near the china village Shifu is the teacher's Kung Fu is come out and he say a tiger's baby . He love this baby and he take care protect and teach him about all Kung Fu skill . But in a temple of this mountain there is one last skill paper and this tiger want to study but the Shifu didn't give to him . He angry and fight his teacher .No one can't stop him but the master of Shifu stop him and take him in ice mountain. One day Phoo is fat panda come on the mountain but he isn't know about this skill . At the end of day the bad tiger is come back again and he fight his teacher nearly the die but Phoo is man to stop him and know about the last skill is show about idea of people and nothing is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment