Friday 4 May 2012

My Favorite Movie

  Hello, every one! My name is Lyda. Today i would like to talk about my favorite movie. My favorite movie is "TITANIC". It is a romantic movie. TITANIC is an American film. It was created  in 1997. It is directed by James Cameron. That is a love story interspersed with the human loss would be essential to achieving this. It takes place on the ship, sailing from Southampton, England, to New York City. Upon its release on December 19, 1997 the film equaled records with fourteen academy award nominations and eleven wins, receiving the prizes for Best Picture and Best Director. About me "TITANIC movie" in the sadness film that i ever watch, but i still think that it is fantastic and amazing. I want to watch it as soon as well, but i don't have free time. Now TITANIC have 3D at that supermarket.                   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lyda - yes, I heard that they're showing it at Legend Cinema in City Mall. I think Vorleak has seen it there. Maybe you can ask her about it? I hope you get to see it too!

    ReplyDelete