Friday 20 April 2012

Sonty Biography

Hi ! I would like to introduce my self for you guys to know ... My name is Sonty and Surname is Sun. I am 13 year old. I am a BOY. I lived in Cambodia and I'm Cambodian LOLX... I goes in two school ZAMAN and ACE in Zaman I'm in grade 7 and in ACE school I'm in YL10. There are 5 members in my family there are my mum, my dad, my eldest sister my elder sister and so, I'm the youngest one in the family. I have 2 best friend and we are all good to each other we are sharing things to each other and having fun together. In my free time i love watching TV, serving Facebook and others social networking and hanging out together with my friend. About Sport.., Yesss I like it but not all of it my favorite sport is Swimming hmmm only one of it. I love carton such as PINK PANTHER, CHOWDER...etc. Last thing i would like to thank all the readers that read my Biography.

1 comment: