Thursday 5 July 2012

My favorite film

My favorite film is Avatar. The special effects were amazing and it was incredible to see how the film marker had created a completely new and very beautiful world with a whole new species. I loved the music and I thought it went very well with the action of the film. I also really liked the environmental message that came from the film. The acting was superb, especially siqourney weaver as Grace. My only criticism is that I think the film was slightly to long..

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sokkheang - I loved this film too. The effects were incredible, and I remember being really touched by the story. You asked about what to write about - you're doing great! Remember, just choose something you're interested in, or something that's part of your everyday life, and express yourself in English! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete